344.Have you used any hotel services this morning or had breakfast at the hotel coffee shop?
请问您今早是否使用过饭店服务设施或在咖啡厅用过早餐?
345.Thank you for waiting,the hotel including service charge for the three days is $470.
谢谢等候,三天的总机费用包括服务费在内一共是470美元。
346.I’m sorry,according to the hotel policy,we don’t accept personal cheque.
对不起,根据饭店规定,我们不接受私人支票。
347.That’s for the phone calls you made from your room.
那一栏是您在房间拨打电话的费用。
348.Your bill totals $2400,how would you like to make the payment?
您的帐单共计2400美元,您想怎样付帐?
349.We accept credit cards here,which card would you like to use?
我们接受各种信用卡,您使用哪一种信用卡?
350.The credit limit by the visa card office is $10,000,we need their permission to extend credit over the amount. Would you like to pay difference in cash?
维萨卡的信用限额是1万美元,超过这个数字我们需要行用卡公司授权。您是否愿意用现金支付这之间的差额?
351.May I have a print of your credit card,please?
我可以刷一下您的卡吗?
352.That first number is your room number 202.
那第一个数字是您的房号202。
353.The second entry is the restaurant consumption.
第二行是餐厅的账。
354.Item 6 is the $15 for the phone calls.
第六项那15美元是电话费。
355.That’s for the lunch you ordered from your room.
那是您在房间用午餐的费用。
356.That charge is for drinks taken from the mini-bar,sir.
先生,那笔费用是您从房间冰箱里取用饮料的费用。
357.Your overseas telephone call is including in the bill.
您的国际长途电话费用也包括在这个帐单里。
358.The service charge is including in the bill.
这个帐单包括服务费。
359.Our check-out time is 12 noon. But you used the room until 6pm. I’m afraid that for late check-outs we charge an extra 50% of the room rate.
我们宾馆每天结帐时间是中午12点,可是您下午6点才退房,对中午12点以后结帐的客人我们需要额外收取50%的房费。
360.Mr. Smith,your company has arranged to pay your bill. Smith
先生,您的公司已安排为您付帐。
361.Can I check the details for you,please?
请让我为您核查这份帐单,如何?
362.Would you mind waiting a moment while I check the details?
先生,请稍等片刻好吗?我立即代您查一查细账。
363.I’ll just ch