A: I have a feeling you will get this job.
A:我觉得你会得到这个工作的。
B: Thanks. But I"m not so sure. Interviews stress me out.
B:谢谢。不过我没什么把握。面试让我觉 得压力很大。
A: Just remember to be professional and polite. Oh, and don’t forget to smile.
A:只要记得要表现得专业而且有礼貌就 行。哦,别忘了要面带微笑。
B: I’ll do my best, but sometimes I have trouble being myself in stressful situations.
B:我会尽力的,不过在有压力的情况下有 时我会表现失常。
A: Have you updated your resume recently?
A:你最近更新你的简历了吗?
B: Yes... ah! I forgot to include my e-mail address.
B:更新了啊……啊!我忘了加上我的电子 信箱地址了。
A: You’d better double-and-triple check it. You don’t want to have any embarrassing typos on your resume. Otherwise,you might shoot yourself in the foot.
A:你最好反复多检查几遍,不要在你的简 历上出现拼写错误。不然,你可会坐失 良机的。
B: I’ll be sure and do that. I also need to pick out the right suit, shirt, and tie for this interview.
B:我会的。我也必须为这个面试挑一套合 适的西装、衬衫和领带。
A: Definitely. Oh, do you have a reference letter?
A:当然了。哦,对了,你有推荐信吗?
B: Sort of. I prepared a list of all the people who can vouch for my experience and good work ethic.
B:算是有吧!我准备了一些推荐人的名 单,他们可以为我的经验和职业道德作证明。
A: I’m included on your list of references, right? My prais
e of you could really make a difference.A:我应该在你的推荐人名单内,对吧?我 对你的推崇可是会让你的简历大为改观 呢!
B: Sorry, you’re not on it. I don’t think u-sing my brother as a reference would be very convincing!
B:不好意思,你不在名单内。我认为哥哥 当推荐人不会很有说服力!